Nelson Ludlow's autobiography
The book can be read on-line, but that is expensive on telephone
bills. As an alternative you can download a self-extracting file with
all the chapters. This file will then unwind so that your normal web
browser can read it exactly as you usually do.
Steps in downloading all the chapters at once: Windows 95
My son assures me that something similar can be done with a Mac, but I
don't know what. Let me know by email and I will post the
- Print this page for future use.
- Create a folder to keep the book files in. Let's assume you call
the folder `rnl'.
- Left click here to start downloading the
- Your browser should know what to do next and will ask where you
want to store the downloaded file. It s probably best to put it in the
- Go into Explorer and find the folder `rnl'.
- Double click on `rnlbook.exe'.
- A dialogue box will appear asking where you want to save the
extracted files. Put them into `rnl'. There will be 25 files about 1
MB in total. If you later want to remove them all the files begin with the
- After the files have all expanded, then double left click on
`rnlbook.html' and your browser will be called automatically so that
you can start to read the book.
- The preface is worth reading, it gives a bit about dates and
- Good luck and, if you have problems, email me by clicking on the
email address at the top of this page. I am sure we can sort